- CPI slows as expected
- YOY Core CPI was forecasted to come in at 5.5%. The result was 5.5%
- CPI year over year was forecasted to come in at 6.0%. The result was 6.0%.
- Core inflation accelerates month-over-month from +0.4% in January to +0.5% in February.
- Bitcoin has smashed through $25,500
- Barring any disaster, after the CPI news, a 90% probability for a 25bps rate hike for the upcoming FOMC on 22nd March.
The post Bitcoin smashes through $25,500 on expected CPI news, 25bps rate hike is expected appeared first on CryptoSlate.